<2000 Exquisite Damned (First Wave 2k) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x5)

Exquisite Damned (First Wave 2k)

Right, so after a few weeks of deliberation, I've come to the conlcusion that WoC will be my second list. Overall, my ideas for a WoC army is just as good, if not better, than my other themed ideas, it is slightly less expensive than most armies, and those armies it's more expensive than aren't fitting well with me for 8th (Vampires and Tree Huggers). So, WoC makes the most sense.

I'll be starting it when...
    A) I finish painting my daemons army (progress is in my signature)
    I get a job

Theme-wise, my idea is for a glorious looking army of white and gold, tarnished by at least one grizzly mutation on every single model. Also, I plan to buy some Space Wolf heads on E-Bay so that each model can have a unique head. Lots of mixing with kits. No particular affinity towards one deity, only the slow but sure damnation to spawndom of every single member of the army.

2k List

191 Exalted Champion w/ barded steed, shield, tzeentch, sword of swift slaying, collar of khorne

180 Chaos Sorcerer w/ Lvl 2, infernal puppet, third eye of tzeentch

319 14 Chaos Warriors w/ khorne, halberds, full command, banner of swiftness

299 14 Chaos Warriors w/ khrone, halberds, full command, warbanner

165 25 Marauders w/ full command, shield, tzeentch

165 25 Marauders w/ full command, shield, tzeentch

87 5 Marauder Horsemen w/ throwing axes, standard

87 5 Marauder Horsemen w/ throwing axes, standard

300 5 Chaos Knights w/ standard, ranger's standard, khorne

XXX Hellcannon

Right, so I fixed the typos... must have been what kept people away. My plan is to bump this up to 3k, but I figure it's better to start small. My original list has no knights and characters in chariots, but after seeing some of the threads on the forum, I've changed both policies (though I'll probably add chariots without characters into a 3k list).

Last edited by daelrog; July 12th, 2010 at 03:21.
    I am heading off to the Peace Corps. It is bery likely I will not be back. Good luck to all of you endeavors.

+ Reply to Thread