I took this list to a recent tournament and was wondering what I could do to tweak it. I'd rather not have to buy more models at this stage, but if there's a key weakness you can see that would be easily filled by a simple purchase then I'm open to anything.

Here it is:

Chaos Lord
- Chaos Steed
-Ogre Blade
- Talisman of Preservation
- Charmed Shield
- Mark of Tzeentch
A 1+ armour save and a 3+ ward and ignores the first hit, he's been in my army ever since I could afford him.

Exalted Hero battle standard bearer
- Sword of Swift Slaying
- Shield
- Battle standard
This kit-out has actually saved him a fair few times. Going off of his already beefy stats, giving him the ability to strike first and in most cases re-roll hits means that he can defend himself if a character-killer tries to assassinate him.

Exalted Hero
- Sword of Might
- Shield
- Book of Secrets (With Shadow)
This guy was mainly for fun, but also because I wanted access to Melkoth's Mystifying Miasma to further lean combats in my favour. On the off chance I get both spells I'd combine the Withering with the next Hero

Level 2 Sorcerer of Nurgle
- 3rd Eye of Tzeentch
- Spell Familiar
- Mark of Nurgle
He's got a decent chance of rolling up Curse of the Leper, which if I'm lucky combines well with the Withering the previous character may get. Otherwise he buffs units and uses the opponent's magic against them.

18 Chaos Warriors
- Full Command, Shields, Mark of Tzeentch, Rapturous Standard

18 Chaos Warriors
- Full Command, Shields, Mark of Tzeentch, War Banner

10 Marauder Horsemen
-Flails, Mark of Khorne

10 Chaos Knights
- Standard

6 Chaos Trolls

I believe this comes up to exactly 2500 points. So yeah, how could you improve this list?