Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Sorcerer Lord w/ level 4, conjoined homunculus, infernal puppet, talisman of endurance, enchanted shield = 365 (Death Magic)
* He tries to get doom and darkness, and tries casts it every turn. Or if he doesnt get doom and darkness, he goes for purple sun, soul blight, or the signature spell *
Sorcerer w/ level 2, mark of slaanesh, diabolic spendor, spell familiar = 175
* This guy tries to get the panic test spell and cast it with a -2 at least *
Sorcerer w/ level 2, mark of slaanesh, power familair, ironcurse icon = 155
* Doesnt do much, besides +1 power dice, another channel attempt, and help against war machines *
Exalted Hero w/ bsb, doom totem, mark of tzeentch, shield = 220
* He is kind of weak in combat but with this army I plan to sit back and bomb my enemy and if I'm facing a "gunline" then I will advance. But his doom totem is important for my army, until I get into combat *
20 Warriors w/ full command, mark of tzeentch, blasted standard, shields = 410
* (Bsb goes in here)
20 Warriors w/ full command, mark of tzeetnch, banner of eternal flame, halberds = 380
* (Both the level 2's go in here)
20 Warriors w/ full command, mark of tzeentch, standard of discipline, shields = 385
* (Lord goes in here)
Hellcannon = ?
Hellcannon = ?
* So like I said early in this post, Im going to hang back and hurt the enemy form afar and then charge in for the kill. And if im facing shooting heavy lists then I will advance and put pressure on them, trying to make them shoot my warriors and not my hellcannons. With doom and darkness this list could be nasty, maybe...... please go over this list and comment back with your thoughts *