<2000 2000 point WoC (first attempt) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

20 (x1)

2000 point WoC (first attempt)

Hey guys! Im a long time 40k player...never once played a game of fantasy but i am looking to join the ranks.

This is the first ever list i have written for fantasy so tear it apart and help me out

Sorceror Lord – 350
    -Lvl 4 Wizard
    -Conjoined Homunculus
    -Golden eye of Tzeentch

Exhalted Hero – 219
    -Talisman of Preservation
    -Acid Ichor
    -Favour of the Gods

17 Warriors of Chaos – 362
    -Full Command
    -Blasted Standard

17 Warriors of Chaos – 346
    -Full Command
    -Banner of Swiftness

20 Warriors of Chaos – 405
    -Full Command
    -Festering Shroud

5 Knights of Chaos – 315
    -Full Command
    -Banner of Rage

Total Points: 1997

2. Remove Advertisements

In the Loft
    60 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2052 (x8)

Quite a scary looking list. Not sure what my own 2k list would do against that list actually............

I would consider dropping a few Warriors from the Nurgle unit and all the unit Champions (apart from the one the BSB is going in). This should free up enough units to grab some chaos hounds or Marauder horsemen.

these guys will give you something fast and inexpensive to go off and kill war machines etc. Warriors are too slow and expensive to charge off after the odd Goblin Bolt thrower or Empire cannon. Dogs are perfect for it and you can get loads for small amount of points. Horsemen are faster but more expensive.

Other than that.........

1) Ditch the Acid Ichor on the BBS.

2) Give the Khorne unit Halberds over 2 hand weapons

3) Festering shroud is pretty rubbish. It has it's uses but it's not an amazing banner. The Banner of flame is awesome. So si the Rapturous standard if it's next to a BSB.

+ Reply to Thread