>3000 3500 Tzeentch Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3500 Tzeentch Army List

Hi,

I'm making a tzeentch themed army, so far I have 3500 but wanna see what you guys think so far cause I'm kinda new.

____________________________Lords_____________________________

Chaos Lord ( 360 )
    Tzeentch
    Shield
    Enchanted Shield
    Talisman of Preservation
    Glaive of Putrefaction
    Diabolic Splendour
    Disc of Tzeentch

Sorcerer Lord ( 390 )
    Level 4
    Tzeentch
    Spell Familiar
    Collar of Khorne
    Trickster’s Helm
    Shrieking Blade

____________________________Heroes_____________________________

Exalted Hero ( 220 ) ( BSB )
    Tzeentch
    Doom Totem
    Shield
    Daemonic Mount
    Fury of the Blood God

Chaos Sorcerer ( 215 )
    Level 2
    Tzeentch
    The Black Tongue
    Third Eye of Tzeentch

________________________Core________________________________

20 Chaos Warriors – ( 410 )
    Tzeentch
    Shields
    Command Line
    Blasted Standard

12 Chaos Warriors ( 277 )
    Tzeentch
    Additional Weapons
    Command Line
    Banner of Rage

16 Chaos Marauders ( 136 )
    Tzeentch
    Great Weapons
    Light Armour
    Command Line

23 Chaos Marauders ( 178 )
    Tzeentch
    Shields
    Light Armour
    Command Line

10 Marauder Horsemen ( 200 )
    Tzeentch
    Spears
    Throwing Spears
    Shields
    Command Line

10 Chaos Warhounds ( 70 )
    Scaly Skin(6+)

___________________________Special_______________________________

10 Chaos Chosen ( 325 )
    Tzeentch
    Great Weps
    Command Line
    Wailing Banner
    Favour of the Gods

8 Chaos Knight ( 400 )
    Tzeentch
    Command Line
    Banner of Eternal Flame

___________________________Rare_________________________________

Hellcannon ( 205 )

Hellcannon ( 205 )

The unkillable lord flies around by himself. The sorcerer lord goes with the 20 strong warriors. The BSB goes with the knights. The sorcerer hero goes with the 23 marauders. The hellcannons and the BSB are to help make the enemy panic.

Last edited by Cairnsy; May 5th, 2011 at 23:24.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Well welcome to fantasy/chaos then I would edit your post and re-move all the individual points costs. It's against forum rules and you might have a Mod edit it for you, or worse delete your post all together!

LORDS:
    Chaos Lord..... You need to pay the Army book prices for the common magic items. So Enchanted shields are 15pts. Other than that, Diabolic spendour isn't that great and it's very expensive. Ditch it and use the points for something else, the Potion of Might perhapse?

Sorcerer Lord. Ditch the spell familiar and buy this boy the Infernal Puppet. The Puppet is just amazing and will keep you alive and speed the enemy wizards to their doom. Why the combat gear? You don't need it. Ditch it.

HEROES:
    Exalted... Does this chap really have the doom totem or did you delete the wrong bit I'm asuming he doesn't and the 25pts is for the BSB upgrade. It looks ok but rather than get Fury of the Blood god get the Collar of Khorne and Mark him with Tzeentch. This way he'll benefit from a 5+ Ward save and MR2. Demoic mounts aren't worth the points either to be honest as you can be shot out from your unit (you count as monstrous Cav so can't gain a Look out Sir roll) Just treat his horse as a barded Steed instead

Sorcerer is good. Ditch the level 2 upgrade as the level 4 will be using up all the power dice. You only need this boy to carry the tongue and 3rd eye.

CORE.
    Warriors all look good to me. Champions aren't really worth the points unless you're intending to put Sorcerers in there.

Marauders... These units need to be bigger. The only reason to take Marauders is to exploit steadfast and your units are too small to do this. I would combine all your Marauders into one unit. If you want them with shields or great weapons and have already built the models just out what ever weaposn you want to equip the unit with in the front rank

Horsemen, swap their mark for Slaanesh. As these guys are generally running around away from the generals Leadership they could do with being immune to panic.

SPECIAL:

Chosen. Great weapons are bad. Swap them for Halberds. Otherwise they're fine.

Knights. The Flaming banner will not work on Knights as they all have Magic weapons. If you want to make use of flaming attacks you'll have to buy them lances or just move the Banner onto someone else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Lord Borak thanks for reply,

I used Doom Totem as I thought it would go well with Pandaemonium so units wouldn't get their characters leadership and then they would have their leadership reduced by one which would go well with the -1 to leadership modifier from the two Hellcannons and the -1 from Diabolic Splendour but I haven't yet tried it out.

I will make some changes to drop the familiar and get the puppet. Give Exalted a chaos steed and make sorcerer level 1. Fix the chosen and knights as well.

I will probably expand my list to 4k points and add plenty more marauders and mabye a third Hellcannon ?

Thanks again for reply

+ Reply to Thread