<3000 2500 pt. tourney list. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

15 (x1)

2500 pt. tourney list.

Got a tournament coming up this Sunday. I've been toying around with my lists and came up with this:
    Sorcerer Lord of (not sure what lore to take yet): 370
    - Lvl 4,Talisman of pres, Inf puppet, Ironcurse Icon, Charmed shield, Shrieking blade.

Festus: xxx

Exalted Hero of Tzeentch (Bs: 200
    - MoT, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Third eye of Tzeentch, Book of Secrets, shield.

Exalted Hero of Tzeentch: 195
    - MoT, Chaos Steed, Halberd, Shield, Collar of Khorne, Helm of many eyes.

15 Warriors of Khorn (Festus): 345
    - Ehw, FC, Razor Standard.

15 Warriors of Tzeentch (BSB and Lord): 330
    - Shields, FC, Blasted Standard.

Marauder Horsemen: 87
    -flails, standard.

Marauder Horsemen: 87
    -flails, standard.

Chaos Knights of Tzeentch: 275
    - Mus, Standard, War Banner, MoT

Ogres: 180
    - GW, Mus, Standard, Chaos armor.

Hellcannon: xxx

Total: 2484 pts.

This is what I came out with. I am completely open to any advice and changes to be made. This is still not finished and far fromdecided upon.

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

33 (x2)

no bsb?
    that is very bad for a army that is not immune to physcology

1st off too many characters for 2500 points and both of your exulted builds are kind of pointless
    for example, why have the golden eye on that guy, if he is in a unit then he only gets a 3+ wardsave if some1 snipes him
    put him on a disc and make him ur bsb, then get rid of the book of secrets and give him the dawn stone

the 2nd exulted is not needed at all and neither is festus unless your wanting curse of the lepper
    ok ur guys get a 5+ regen and posioned but he is 185 points, for that u can get atleast 10 more warriors as as soon as some1 issues a challange he is dead anyway
    drop them both and take a lvl 2 with 3rd eye and dispel scroll

drop all upgrades on your knights and give them khorne instead as its a million times more usefull than tzeentch on them

if you do all that u save urself about 200-300points which you can use to increase your unit sizes or better yet, take 50 marauders with great weapons and khorne

as for ur sorcerer lord, i wld always take shadows but fire and heavens is also good with death being good against some armies and useless against others
    Last edited by jgascoine011; July 13th, 2011 at 10:05.

+ Reply to Thread