<3000 2500pt Tourney List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    65 (x1)

2500pt Tourney List

K heres a list, theme is "Monster Mash", whatcha think?

Lord:

Kholek Suneater

Heroes:

Exalted Hero, BsB, Halberd, MoT, Disc of Tzeentch, charmed shield, Talisman of preservation

Chaos Sorcerer, MoT, Disc of tzeentch, spell familiar, talisman of endurance, 3rd eye of Tzeentch

Throgg the Troll King

Core

Chaos Trolls x 5
    Chaos Trolls x 6
    Chaos Trolls x 6

Rare

Hellcannon
    Warshrine, MoS
    Warshrine, MoS

total 2479pts

Last edited by HellcannonsRcool; September 16th, 2011 at 05:53.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Looks good, there's just a few things.

Exalted: Is he a BSB? I'd grab him a halberd as the extra str is probably a better bet in combat that +1 Save.

Sorcerer: Considering you have the 3rd eye of Tzeentch is there much point in taking the Spell familiar and/or the Level 2 upgrade? You'll either be using one or the other, not both, so consider dropping one for some extra points.

Shrines: To be honest you don't really need these. Trolls will be getting sod loads of rolls on the table anyway so they just aren't needed. How about ditching them and upping the Troll unit size up to 8 a piece? Or getting another unit of 6?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    89 (x1)

looks fun. id see if you could slide a puppet onto the sorcerer instead of the spell familiar. id also consider dropping the charmed shield on the hero for a favour. i agree that the warshrines aren't really needed. maybe drop them for another hellcannon? if you wanna keep the monstery feel then forsaken or slaaneshi chaos spawn might be a fun way to go? i know no one likes spawn but i think they make great disposable wrecking balls.

anyway hope it works out! and watch out for fire!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by HellcannonsRcool View Post
    K heres a list, theme is "Monster Mash", whatcha think?

Lord:

Kholek Suneater

Heroes:

Exalted Hero, BsB, Halberd, MoT, Disc of Tzeentch, charmed shield, Talisman of preservation

I'd swap this guy for a 2nd Tzeentch Sorcerer, with Dispell scroll/Golden Eye/Third Eye

Chaos Sorcerer, MoT, Disc of tzeentch, spell familiar, talisman of endurance, 3rd eye of Tzeentch

I'd give him Infernal Puppet, Charmed shield, Iron Curse Icon, and a Biting Blade

Throgg the Troll King

Core

Chaos Trolls x 5
    Chaos Trolls x 6
    Chaos Trolls x 6

Rare

Hellcannon
    Warshrine, MoS
    Warshrine, MoS

I think the the Warshrines are a waste, considering Trolls will be getting free EotG rolls anyway. I'd grab 4 DrOgres with AHW - that's a powerful unit which is very fast getting into battle.

total 2479pts
    Overall it looks fun, but a bit too 'lite' on magic I think. I think the BSB isn't needed since Kolek makes a great general [ld.9] and because he is a large target, he gets an 18" inspiring presence range - pretty much the whole center of the table.
    Last edited by Antithesis; September 17th, 2011 at 12:56.

“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.” – Bob Paisley

+ Reply to Thread