<2000 1500 Friendly list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Friendly list

I'm rolling my first game with WoC this weekend; most likely, it'll be a doubles game. I'm hopeful someone can provide some feedback for this list:

Sorc Lord - General, MoT, Infernal Puppet, Talis of Preservation, and Third Eye of Tzeentch
    Exalted Hero - BSB, MoK, Collar of Khorne, and Stream of Corruption
    Warriors x17 - FC, MoK, Blasted Standard
    Warriors x17 - FC, MoT, Razor Standard
    Marauders x20 - FC, MoK, Flails
    Warhounds x5
    Warhounds x5

Total: 1494

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys are going to make me think I have a pretty decent list here for 1500 pts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks a good list, Id consider getting halbeards for the MOK warriors, most people like great weapons on maruaders but I dont think you have the numbers to soak up the losses befoer they strike back, it does look a solid list though

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

Give the BSB a halberd.

“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.” – Bob Paisley

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

Personally I'd switch the blasted standard to go with the MoT troops and the razor standard to go with the MoK troops. It makes both better at what they are good at - from my limited experience it's good to have units that are amazing at something rather than units that are OK at everything because then they can't fullfill the role you need them to play as well as a specialized unit.

Also, you probably don't need FC on all the units, only the ones that carry your sorcerer so he can skip a challenge for a turn. You can use the extra points to beef up the marauder unit. Someone already mentioned it, the exalted needs a halberd.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    89 (x1)

i agree with everything everyone said. also, tzeentch warriors would love shields, and khorne warriors would love halberds (but are just fine with only the razor standard) dropping a unit of dogs will accomplish this pretty well. without the halberds id worry about having the strength to handle monsters, and without shields id worry about having the survivability to justify mot

+ Reply to Thread