Archaon Horde's 2K - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archaon Horde's 2K

Hello All,

I'm still new to WHFB and would like to help with my newly developed Archaon's Horde 2k list. It is supposed to be a well-rounded list. Any advice is appreciated.

Heroes:
    Exalted Champ (general / joins warriors) 140pts
    -Gaze of the Gods
    -Enchanted Shield

Exalted Champ (joins Chosen Knights) 118pts
    -Chaos Steed
    -Shield

Sorcerer 160pts
    -2nd level
    -Spell Familiar
    -Dispell Scroll

Core:
    Warriors x20 300pts
    -FC (free)
    -Shields

Warriors x20 300pts
    -FC (free)
    -Shields

Marauders x30 180pts
    -FC (free)
    -Shields

Marauders x25 150pts
    -FC (free)
    -Shields

Warhounds x20 120pts

Special/Elites:

Chosen Knights x5 300pts
    -FC
    -War Banner

Flayerkin x8 112pts

Rare:
    Chaos Spawn x2 120pts

2000pts

Notes:
    Now I know two remarks many of you will have. They concern the 2nd level Sorcerer and Spawns. First, I've had very good with this type of Sorcerer with a spell familiar because I have a variety of spells to choose from for various situations I may be in. Further, the extra power and dispell help out greatly. Second the Spawns, for what I've experienced, are excellent at holding the flanks and supporting my Knights. Plus being Unbreakable and causing fear is excellent. If the enemy isn't shooting at my warhounds they usually aim for them. I would much rather have this than them shooting my precious knights.

Now I have never used Flayerkin before. Would I get much better use out of adding two Marks of Khrone on my warriors or making one of them Chosen, than using them?

Last edited by jonsolo; August 25th, 2005 at 23:53. Reason: Added Point Costs

+ Reply to Thread