2500 Tzeentch mortals - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

2500 Tzeentch mortals

Lord of Chaos 814 pts.
    -Mark of Tzeentch
    -chaos dragon
    -golden eye of tzeentch
    -staff of change
    -great weapon
    -shield

Exalted Champion 221 pts.
    -Mark of Tzeentch
    -great weapon
    -shield
    -disc of Tzeentch

Exalted Champion 271 pts.
    -Mark of Tzeentch
    -2*dispel scroll
    -great weapon
    -shield
    -disc of Tzeentch

Core:
    Chariot of Chaos 140 pts.
    -Mark of Tzeentch

-Mark of Tzeentch

-Mark of Tzeentch

6 Chaos Knights 248 pts.
    -full command

6 Chaos Knights 248 pts.
    -full command

Special:
    5 Screamers 165 pts.

Power: 13
    Dispell: 6+2 scroll

Yeah I know is a boring list but I want your thoughts of how it will act on the gameboard.

Last edited by Nagato; October 26th, 2005 at 12:35.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

It's certainly an interesting list, mostly quite fast moving, although I don't favour your chances against any army that can shoot, (bar your lord that is!!). I'd split the dispel scrolls between the exhalted champions, but apart from that it looks ok.

Maybe if you dropped the discs of tzeench, one chariot and the screamers you could make the army have 2 units of chaos warriors 15 strong with the mark of tzeentch and a exhalted champion in either.

I'm not sure about the pointage of that though. I hope this helps
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

203 (x5)

Well, I dont know about the discs and the Chaos Warriors, I wanted a fast moving list but I will split the dispel scrols to the two champions, any more thoughts ?
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Well then I would suggest loosing a chariot for another unit of screamers. That way it will have a more balanced flying area.
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

I would advise against putting your aspiring champions on disks, they'll get pick out for shooting and magic, regular or deamonic steeds should do the job if you get them to join the chaos knight units.

I think that 3 chariots might be too much, you'llw ant something that can pull a bit of CR after the charge, such as more knights (droping 1 chariot might get you a mark for your knights) and a warbanner.

You could also reduce your knight units to 4 (5 with aspiring champion) and try to fit another unit of 5 knights to get more units around the board, it will be easier to get some flank/rear charges off this way IMO
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

203 (x5)

I am thinking three 'modifications':More Screamers(2 units of 5), 2 units of Chaos Knights(4 with champion), and one of the Exalted Champions will have only a 2 hand Sword(No Shield) and Armor, and of course sharing the dispel scrols to the two Exalted Champions. So whats your thougths on those 'modifications' ? Thanks in advance and also thanks for your comments both of you.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

A great weapon would turn the champion into a chariot/armour breaker, not a bad thing.

Sharing is always a good thing ^_^

I don't think that more screamers would be such a good idea, they still have a limited impact on games, and you might not have that many units/warmachines to go after with them, although they would give you more speed and a easier way to take table quarters late game.

Perhaps warhounds would give you speed, but also expandable troops to face missiles, and cheap flankers to boot.
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why not drop the discs, putting your champions into your chariots...assuming you give them marks, adding more casting dice. warriors will be a waste of time, although horrors could be an option....they have bound spells to caste as they advance....something your warriors are lacking....they may draw hits away from your other casters, and they can assist in combat once they catch up. as far as screamers are concerned, 2 units can definately help at getting corners, or use them to flank or rear charge if you haven't broken a unit 1st round of combat. is the dragon really needed? i mean i get the point that he's huge and has wounds and deals massive amounts of damage along with being really mobile but that unit is 800 freakin points. i assume most of the game you'll just be flying around casting spells. couldn't you put the points into something more useful, maybe again like knights, warhounds, fast cav, screamers, chariots? just my 2 cents

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

203 (x5)

Well my list dosent have Chaos Warriors(Have you read my list actually ?) and no I dont want
    horrors, besides that the discs are better for charachters. I want the discs for fast attacks.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i read your list, i had just noticed that someone else suggested adding a unit of warriors. i was in agreement that they would be a waste. i also noticed when looking up screamers in the codex that they are a 0-1 choice. so i guess 2 units is out, my bad. you say you want characters on discs for faster attacks....i understand that a 15" flight is great for mobility. but you are looking at lone targets. faster attacks with no support means nothing. consider also that in a chariot, their armor saves get better, and when they speedily charge at 14", they get impact hits. this is something your characters won't have in discs. additionally, if you were fielding chariots anyways, why not save yourself 90 pts by not having the discs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast