2000 Point Tzeentch Daemon Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 Point Tzeentch Daemon Army

This is a list I will try to make in the future and I wanted to see what everyone thinks of it. Here I go.

Lord of Change 665pts

Horrors 10 with 3 flamers 225pts

Screamers of Tzeentch 15 495pts

Firewyrm of Tzeentch 2 150pts

Total comes down to 1985pts. This is a very compact army I know. And expensive being all metal models. BUying from a certain website says $312 dollars. But I would use the screamers as a horozontal line of 15 to wipe out shooting troops and warmachine crew. Screamers can fly over and do damage how awesome is that!? And the horrors just are spell casting troops to make more of themselves. Awesome. ANd the spawns are totally random which can work in my favor when i am down low in the game. And the lord of change do I really need to explain that. I got this list off an army builder program its my list but the program made it easy to complete. Please comment. I do need Tzeentch models though. Check out the trading forum pleaseee. I beg of you. I need lots of models especially horrors.!

Im aiming for a fearsome infestation that will overrun the enemy and Knock him out psychologically. I think I'm almost there.

-me

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

10 horrors won't make it.

cut down a unit and get a unit of 15-16 at least, they'll have a better chance of surviving combat and getting through with the bound magic.

Use the storm of chaos deamon legion list.

Got commands ? The unit champions are lv 1 mages with that list you know.

There is no point to 15 screamers. Ever.

those firewyrms for some flying chariots please ^_^
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

Tabletop Terraformer Tzeentch Lord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    109 (x4)

What Wolf_Pack said.

Units of 10 Horrors will achieve nothing (except to give your enemy easy kills) and have you even thought how easy it will be for the enemy to charge and shoot up such a massive unit of Screamers!? If the enemy manages to charge them with even a half decent fighty unit, the Screamers are in serious trouble and will probably be wiped out in a couple of turns (if they don't disappear before then).

And yes, forget the Firewyrms. I've said the same thing to so many other players and I'll say it to you.

The Tzeentch spawn upgrade is useless!!

Which, for obvious reasons, is a big disappointment to me, but the fact remains it does almost nothing and isn't worth 5 points, let alone 15. If the fire breath attack had been a decent strength or had some other good effect (like ignores armour saves) it might have been worth taking, but as it stands, it's not. Keep some 'normal' spawn if you want, or swap them for something else (like more Horrors), but don't ever buy the Tzeentch upgrade for them, please, save yourself the pain, just pretend the option isn't there at all... (can you tell I'm bitter about this?!)
    "Peace, through superior firepower."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because

All right so what about this

Lord of change 665pts

10 Screamers 330pts

11 horrors

16 horrors with 4 flamers 340 pts

16 horrors with 4 flamers 340pts

2 firewyrms 150pts

How about that I reduced the screamers by 5 is that enough? and the horrors use up the rest of my points. I am keeping the totally random spawn because keeping a full daemon army and I want some variety of the spawn. But rate this.
    Im aiming for a fearsome infestation that will overrun the enemy and Knock him out psychologically. I think I'm almost there.

-me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

The Deamonnic Legion as more unit choices for you, like fying cavalry and flying chariots, wich make up for the firewyrms really. it's a really tzeenchy list IMO.

You should really reconsider.
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

+ Reply to Thread