Tzeentch 2000 Friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 point friendly Tzeentch -remake

Heros:

Mounted Exaulted Champion -231
    MOT, armour of damnation, spell familiar, chaos steed

Aspiring Champ - 200
    MOT, power familiar

Aspiring Champ - 200 (can i have 2 power familiars?)
    MOT, power familiar

Core:

12 Chaos Warriors - 218
    MOT, Banner, Musician

12 Chaos Warriors - 218
    MOT, Banner, Musician

16 mauraders - 127
    Banner, Musician

Chariot - 140
    MOT

Chariot - 140
    MOT

5 Chosen knights - 275
    MOT, Banner, Muscian

5 Maruader Horsemen - 91
    flails, Sheilds, Musician

Special:

5x Screamers - 165

Casting 15/7
    points = 1998

Ok so rip it up, i have been reading up a lot and this is my third revision.

Keep in mind i am fighting wood elfs and orcs mainly, i know 12 chaos warriors is small for a unit but i will have each foot champ with them and i am hoping for yellow fires. I think i might drop the marauder horsemen for 15 chaos warriors in each group, or maybe some warhound screens. However with screens i dont get to blast stuff with magic.

Ill keep my essay short but please give me some tips, will this army work, etc...

Last edited by Arnor; June 21st, 2006 at 03:41. Reason: more corections

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot too add, i am getting a hell cannon... i dont plan on using it all the time, but i think its a very cool unit and a lot of fun.

Koosh for the KooshLord kooshlord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x3)

Here's some suggestions. You can't do all of this without completely remaking the army, but some might be helpful.

I don't think you can have 2 power familiars.

If the orc fields bolt throwers, he's gonna have a field day with you till the screamers hit.

Drop the banner on your knights, they win through combat, not resolution. I might drop chosen status, just cause they are such a huge target...

Add a mirror to one of your heroes. Certain Orc combinations can totally wreck your plans if you aren't careful. Especially the Doo-Dads against your magery... (bounces spells back at you!). Good to know if they have it.

Put the tzeentch banner somewhere to drain some dispel dice and give a better chance of yellow fire.

Night goblins could totally ruin your day without warhounds to trigger them... Unless you horror-ify the unit first. That is awesome when it works! Warhounds also provide 1 round of screen against woof elf shooting.

Terror:dragons/wyverns or giants/treemen could give you trouble. LD8 is not that impressive, and Tzeentch has no psych bonuses .

You have anything that hits above S5 here (except the hell cannon). against WE monsters, that would be handy.

You don't have anything that can chase WE around in forests. A beastherd might save you a lot of grief... You could slap a bray shaman in it, drop a tzeentch sorceror, and pay for something else without loosing dice.

Good Luck. Hope some of that is helpful. I've played Orcs A LOT with chaos, and WE not at all.

+ Reply to Thread