noob needs help with first army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

noob needs help with first army

Good morning and sorry to bother you all. I have a friend that has a tomb king army and i decided I wanted to build my own army and right now am looking at building a chaos army. at first was looking at chaos dwarf but is extremely hard to find the pieces to make up the army. Also being my first army I though I would ask the experts. So here we go. Can you have multiple allegiances?? like khorne, tzeentch, slaanesh? So far i have not picked up any pieces, will be doing that shortly. I am would like to get galrauch, looking at atleast 5 chaos knights, some daemonettes ( some mounted), army standard bearer, maybe a mounted lord of tzeentch, chaos warriors, sorcerors\mounted sorcerers. I have even thought about mounting galrauch with a lord of tzeentch or slaanesh. Or mounting them on a dragon/steed or something. does the chaos army still use dragon ogres? or centaurs? I am not sure about a point scale yet.. I believe he has atleast a 2k army. any help on this will be greatly appreciated. Also would this be a good first army for me?? or would another race\type of army be better?? Thanks in advance for all the help. Again I am looking to setup a powerful nice looking army. Also I was thinking about either getting bel'akor or archaon as well.

PS. My friends tomb kings army tends to like to use arrows.. even "asp arrows?

I was looking at using lord of tzeentch riding galrauch, staff of change, golden eye of tzeentch as part of my 2000point system? what else do i need to be able to have an army that is decent against arrows\magic but also semi decent h2h?

Thanks again

Last edited by ArmandB; January 3rd, 2007 at 20:51.

+ Reply to Thread