Slaaneshi Daemon Horde - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slaaneshi Daemon Horde

Hi guys,

Before I go ahead and buy myself an army, I'm looking at a few different things I can do. My primary concern is a fun, enjoyable army since my days of tournament gaming are over. However, I don't want an army that is going to get destroyed every game as that's no fun either This is where you guys come in. Let me know if I'm making any game breaking mistakes!

1000pt Slaanesh Daemon Horde

Exalted Daemon of Slaanesh

18 Daemonettes inc command

5 Mounted Daemonettes

3 Pleasureseekers

Chariot of Slaanesh

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have 28 models in a 1000 pts army think about it. even high elves would outnumber you i hope there is a method to your madness if so tell me

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by ulrik orcslayer View Post
    you have 28 models in a 1000 pts army think about it. even high elves would outnumber you i hope there is a method to your madness if so tell me
    It's a daemon army. Even their basic troops are more expensive than most armies' elites.

I don't think there's anything really wrong with that army. You're fairly limited in what you can take at 1k, so I'd say you've got the main things covered. Does the exalted daemon have any gifts?

Moved to army lists.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Koosh for the KooshLord kooshlord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Let me know if I'm making any game breaking mistakes!
    The only game breaking mistake may be taking a daemonic army in the first place. Even with the extra special SoC rules, daemonic armies are still vastly outnumbered, can't flee charges (so although fast, maneuverability is comparatively limited) and can't shoot.

On the other hand, they are all very hard in CC. Your army composition looks fine. I'd just consider whether you want a 'slog forward and smack the enemy' army, cause that's about all the choice daemons have. Especially with the SoC 'no mortals or beasts' rules.

-Koosh
    Arena of Death Champion: Nexim of the Guldskullz Tribe. Fear my wrath!

+ Reply to Thread