1k tzeentch - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1k tzeentch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1k tzeentch

Aspiring Chaos Champion of Tzeentch
    Mark of Tzeentch; General; Lore of Tzeentch; Chaos Armour; Shield

Mark of Tzeentch; Lore of Tzeentch; Great Weapon; Chaos Armour

19 Marauders
    Flail; Light Armour, MU, ST

5 Marauder Horsemen
    MU, ST

5 Chaos Warhounds

5 Chaos Warhounds

this is around 600 pts, , what to do with the rest 400?? maybe some warriors?? or knights?? thinking of minos...like them, hard hitter... like 4 of them with GW....

//adam

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think ur gonna be very outnumbered an the marauders can't win fights against other infantry, so i would say a unit warriors of chaos?? or another marauder unit perhaps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Get another unit of marauders numbering 19/20 men and then equip them with handweapon and shield (that is better for marauders). Then get a spell familiar og something with a bound spell. Also Blade of Blood is one of the thinges I love in Low-point games! Also I would argue that you might want a chariot with mark of tzeentch, for that extra power dice.
    -lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

Mark of Tzeentch; General; Lore of Tzeentch; Chaos Armour; Shield

Mark of Tzeentch; Lore of Tzeentch; Great Weapon; Chaos Armour
    Good.

Make sure both these guys swap one of their spells for red fire, in small battles these are easy to cast and potentially devastating spells....especially before a charge.

Get another unit of marauders numbering 19/20 men and then equip them with handweapon and shield
    think ur gonna be very outnumbered an the marauders can't win fights against other infantry
    To address both these comments, if not chaos warriors (keeping the points low) then definitely another big block of marauders and put a character in each unit (give the units champions if you do this just in case of unwanted challenges and the like)

Also I would argue that you might want a chariot with mark of tzeentch, for that extra power dice.
    Good advice, though you wont need more than one probably as level 2 wizards don't have that many spells to cast anyways unless one of the champions is given a spell familiar.

Also, you should consider some furies. These guys are one of the most useful units available to a chaos general for hunting war machines and small shooting units as well as march blocking, harassing etc.

5 Marauder Horsemen
    MU, ST

5 Chaos Warhounds

5 Chaos Warhounds
    Very good.

what to do with the rest 400?? maybe some warriors?? or knights?? thinking of minos...like them, hard hitter... like 4 of them with GW....
    I personally like the knights over the minotaurs. They are almost as hard hitting on the charge, they are faster, they can also take a mark (tzeentch obviously) and they have much better armour.........and i love how they look, :yes:

Of course thats a personal preference.

Either way, i hope i have given you some food for thought,

Regards
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares, your a mile away and you have his shoes!!

Chuck Norris invented water

Koosh for the KooshLord kooshlord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x3)

A bound spell, spell familiar, or power familiar would be good for your army. If you are going to have several large blocks of infantry, a BSB would be a good idea also.

I'd consider adding a beast herd to screen and navigate terrain. The second hero could be a wargor.

A Chariot, Minotaurs, or a small unit of knights would also be reasonable choices.

A small unit of furies or screamers would help attack war machines.

Hope it helps!
    -Koosh
    Arena of Death Champion: Nexim of the Guldskullz Tribe. Fear my wrath!

+ Reply to Thread