khornate 2k army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Not too sure..
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

26 (x1)

khornate 2k army

Alright, starting a new army, decided to make it a Khornate Chaos army, just love these guys. Here is my 2k list, feel free to make any remarks or suggestions:

Lord: Mark, Jugg, Runesword, armor of damnation, shield

Ex Champ: Mark, Axe of Khorne, Enchanted shield, talisman o protection

2 units of 12 warriors:command, add hand weap, mark

5 Knights: chosen, mark, command

5 flesh hounds

24 gors&16 ungors

10 furies

The beast herd is to ensure all of my hard hitting troops survive, same with the furies. Already used hellcannon in some smaller 1k battles, love it. Comment freely.

2. Remove Advertisements

Koosh for the KooshLord kooshlord's Avatar
    Slightly below Join Date, just above Age
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

99 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblademafia View Post
    Already used hellcannon in some smaller 1k battles, love it. Comment freely.
    Not legally you haven't, unless you're using the Archaon's horde rules in those 1K battles. Hellcannon is 2 rare choices if you are fielding a normal mortal army (i.e. can include daemons and beasts). I like to give my hellcannon a dispel scroll equivalent, just to mess with people!

The Exhalted champion might as well be mounted if he isn't already. Better armor, can keep up with cav, etc.

10 furies? 24 gors! WOW expensive. I'd trim down to about 5-6 furies, and my beast herds are usually 2-1 ungors-gors. Saves a lot of points with very little reduction in melee capacity (actually increases melee capacity with the spear attacks until you start losing front rank gors).

I'd also suggest some marauder horsemen, to chargebait things into your khorne warriors. And some hounds, to be sacrificial in useful ways (charge-baiting, screening, redirecting the enemy, etc).

Hope it helps!
    Arena of Death Champion: Nexim of the Guldskullz Tribe. Fear my wrath!

+ Reply to Thread