Help with Chaos. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Help with Chaos.

I'm gonna start chaos and I was just wondering about the units and points. I'm probably going to take a mortal force undivided and I just wanted to know general thoughts about the army, tips for army comp, stuff like that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :yes:

That's right, llamas can parachute.

2. Remove Advertisements

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

117 (x3)

Your Question is a bit too general and chaos is too versatile to give more than some basic guidelines.
    (Apart from: Get Chaos Furies! Get Chaos Furies! Get Chaos Furies! :w00t: )

Basically your best friend is mix'n match. Even if you're gonna play mortals, spice them up with some beastmen and/or demon units.
    And occasionally field a marked character (especially a Slaanesh Sorcerer might wreak havoc for the opponent's tactics :shifty: )
    For infantry, proritize marauders over warriors; the main assets of infantry are passive boni, and warriors are too expensive to be good at it (although I myself tend to field some Warriors anyways, small to medium sized units of undivided or slaanesh marked)
    And if you do field warriors, don't bother to make them chosen: They're a fire magnet, especially if the enemy has armour negating shots (cannon, stone/bolt thrower etc.). Otherwise he'll just gonna avoid them (or bog them down in cheap units like zombies and suchlike)
    Of course, this applies to Chaos Warriors, with Chaos Knights which can get into cc in Turn 2 (or even turn 1 if you got a shadow sorcerer with the unseen lurker spell and much luck ) it's a whole lot different.
    It ain't easy bein' green... :-)

+ Reply to Thread