Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hi everyone - i just found out (to my dismay) that I cannot use Galrauch in my 3000 pt Slaanesh mortal army because he is a Tzeench character Well, i must say that kind of puts a wrench in my planned army list - you see, I am playing my friend's uber cheeze lizard army this Sunday and I was expecting to use a wee bit of cheese myself in the form of Galrauch - now it seems this will not be possible.
What are some alternatives I can use?
These are my options:
1) chaos lords / exalteds (i already have 1 lord on boobworm) - i have mounteds with lance, ASB mounted, foot with axe.
2) more wizards - i already have 2 wizards (1 second level mounted MOS and 1 first level MOU) - I know if i am to have any hope at all of defeating his army (hello 2nd gen Slaan Mage ;?) I will need some serious magic - and dispel dice. I could take a 4th lev sorc tooled out with something nice or a bunch of 2nd level ones (alas I have no brayshaman models) What would you recommend?
3) I have furies, furies and more furies - currently not in my armylist since I wanted some hard hitters.
4) Spawn 1x
5) chaos dragon (old classic rance one)
5) I guess I could scratchbuild a chaos giant if i had to.
Please give me some advice about how to fight this guy - also a stegadon, kroxigors, 2 slamanders, carnosaur (not sure about these others but the Slaan Mage, Skink priest and steg will definitely make appearances). I would appreciate your help since I have never fought a battle this big.
If it would help you to look at my list, you can see it in the HOC army lists on this forum - it was posted yesterday and the thread name is "3000 point Slaanesh Mortal (friendly) Help!"