Tomb King slayer need help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomb King slayer need help

Hi everyone! im quiet new in warhammer and i have go an army in about 2000pts. i was in a tournament yesterday and then i had a match with tomb kings. i used tzeentch because of theur greet magic skill and i died in 2 rounds... i need a better tactis but i cant figure out any good tactis i tried to cover my knights with screamers but he put out markers so i got into combat with tomb scorpions and such the they came with al their tomb guard and tomb king was in that unit so the y killed almost my whole army... damd.......... anyone got some tips or something bout to kill tomb kings? then its free to write in this topic.0:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When i played vs tomb kings I used Khorne , u get good antimagic and immune to phychology cuz all of TK units couse fear. I think Khorne is the best way to go vs TK.
    P.S. I won xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha

Ok i used khorne the first time i played and i had the match againts WE. I died an afoul death and my first thought was that khorne sux but now when i have got 2500pts tzeentch i realise that khorne is quite good

yeah maybe should get some khorne stuff and try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x2)

hm the WE was the TK guy and i played whit ya chaos and i sux whit choas

GO WE 8X 8Y
    >:[

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Generally in a Tournement you have one list and sticjk with it, unless this WE game was outside the tourney.

Anyway, vs TK Khorne is definitely the way to go, but as youve seeen, Tzeentch do well vs WE, basically Cas Marks make Chaos armies just like an other, good vs some enemies and worse vs others.

The problem with facing Undead with Tzeentch is that your low body count vs the TK high one, as well as their ability to restore wounds, means your magic wont be too effective and things like Scorps find it easier to pick off characters.

Whichever mark you settle on though, there will always be more difficult armies to play against.
    How about having an Undivided general? then you can take whatever you want elsewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that sound quite good i think will try it
    Blood for the Blood God!

+ Reply to Thread