Need help w/ Nurgle Daemonic List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help w/ Nurgle Daemonic List

Hey all. I've been playing HoC mortal for quite a while now, but have never even given a daemonic army a second thought before. Now I kind of want to get a Nurgle Daemonic army going, but know very little about using one in the field. So, instead of heading out and buying up models I have no idea what to do with, I thought I'd make an army list and ask your guys' opinions. I really need some help, as this seems to be a little weak of a list, what do you all think?

Great Unclean One

Troops:

20 Chaos Furies

20 Plaguebearers

20 Plaguebearers

20 Plaguebearers

Special:

Chariot of Nurge

Comes out to be 1995 total.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi man. I heard a rumor that said that the next list that will be made for 40k wil be a deamon list and that a deamon list will be made for FB at the same time. It makes perfect sence because GW is working on new demon models at the moment. If its true i would advise u not to go out and buy a load of deamons jut yet. Maiby the new plaguebearers will be much cooler then the curent ones and maiby there will be new options for making demonic army compoitions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

A friend of mine used to run a highly effective Nurgle list which is similar to yours... the only differenece to your list was that I think he might have run 2 units of Plauge Bearers in smaller units of 12 and he also had another Daemonic Hero who was a wizard... Got to love that Pestilence!!!

+ Reply to Thread