Beginer Needing Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beginer Needing Help

Hey there. I have almost collected a pertty powerful High Elf force of 5000 points and I plsn to start a second army as soon as Im done. After looking at Bretonia for awhile and seeing as Im not interested in what they have at the moment, I decided to go an evil force and it was easy for me to chose the followers of the Blood God Khorne. I was just wondering what would be a good thing to start out with and what are khornes advantages and weaknesses, I would really aapreciate it. Cheers:drinking:

Last edited by ColonelMendez445; January 16th, 2008 at 15:42.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Well assuming you are going to be sticking to the Fluff and having no spell casters, thats one phase out of the way. Your antimagic will be pretty much sorted too as most things will be having the Mark of Khorne.

Id say start off with your General. Go for a mounted guy, and make him as hard as you can. The have him riding with a unit of 5 Chaos Knights, possibly Chosen.
    That will be a nice solid unit to build around.

Possibly look at a Chaos Warrior unit or two, i advise units of 12 with Champ and Music, and 2xHW. If you like, you could have a hero on foot leading one of the Warrior units, but this isnt really necessary.

Other units to consider are Chariots, Warhounds, Furies and Beast Herds. Putting all that together should get you to somewhere around 1K nicely, possibly more.

+ Reply to Thread