Starting Khorne (back playing after 10 years) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Starting Khorne (back playing after 10 years)

here are the models I actually have right now:

12 warrios full commmand
    5 Knights Full command (Gamezone range, same seize, cheaper, way better looking)

I painted the warriors as khornate, because i dont like magic, dont want to paint nurgel, and slaanesh ahs too much nudity and girly

Heres what im thinking of adding:

1- blood crushers from the upcoming daemon list (more hard cavalry and also instead of the warrior chariots which i think look like crap)
    2- 10 furies (char huntersd and warmachines)
    3- 20 warhounds (screen)
    4- 1 sorc mounted (for disopell power and support magic, i know this is unkhornaye but this is the only unknornate thing i want)
    5- a mounted lord to go with my 5 knights
    6- bloodletters (they are getting killing blow so i think that could be good)
    7 a beast heard (more cover and skirmishing)
    8- 2 more units of 5 knights

Im hoping to build this army for under 2500 points. Im thinking of sticking in an exaltyed with the harry the hammer model with my warriors too but i have to get that model sso well see.

2. Remove Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Lancaster / Warwick, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Just wait unitl DoC is released. Then see WD for the HoC update. Its likely that D, H and B will be unable to ally so some units may be unavailable to you.

+ Reply to Thread