Who is your favorite Chaos God? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Chaos God?

Voters
640. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tzeentch

170 26.56%
  • Khorne

150 23.44%
  • Nurgle

149 23.28%
  • Slaanesh

135 21.09%
  • Don't have one/All (Undivided) [Explain?]

36 5.63%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is your favorite Chaos God?

I know this kind of poll has been posted before, but in this thread I want your choice to be fluff based rather than gaming based.

So, who is your favorite Chaos God and why? Also, if you have one, tell me who your least favorite chaos god is and why.

Hopefully this thread will get interesting.

No, I don't have any wool.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Watcher In The Sky Beardy_Wierdy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    127 (x4)

I am a Tzeentch man myself, although I am not too much of a fan of the mutations left right and centre I love the Machiavellian scheming aspect of the changer of the ways. And swirly colours are always good, especially when its fire.

I dont really have a "least" favourite, I like them all.
    The name refers to facial hair, not playing style.

Quote Originally Posted by A news vendor's stand, London, June 1940
    French sign peace treaty: we're in the finals!

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Well im not really a fluff buff, but for some reason ive always thought Nurgle is cool. Id never use a nurgle list, maybe unless it was a Doombull BoC army, but i just think Nurgle is cool so i went with them

Maybe its because i smell... and im wearing green atm (Lol, kidding... im not wearing green! )

Has a monkey! Imperialis_Dominatus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x5)

Tzeentch for sure. He's always plotting, and it's simply for the sake of it; on one hand he could be trying to rise to ascendancy among the Gods, on another he might be trying to bring himself down, and on a third hand (I am a Tzeentch follower, after all) he could just be ****ing with you. :rofl He is ultimate Chaos (since they decided to lose the rights to Malal).

Khorne comes in second because he appeals to my bloodthirsty martial side. What's not to love? When life gives you lemons- BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! 8X
    Slaanesh only appeals to me in that I am a bit of a perfectionist. Growing a boob in that pursuit doesn't suit me.

Nurgle... meh.

Malal comes before Khorne but after Tzeentch, IMHO.

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialis_Dominatus View Post
    Malal comes before Khorne but after Tzeentch, IMHO.
    Malal?

Shrubs for the Blood God Undead Bonzi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    207 (x5)

In all honesty its a toss between Tzeentch and Slaanesh for me. I've read a lot of the fluff in the new Daemons Army Book coming out and I loved the part where it says that although Slaanesh is the weakest of all the gods, the other gods hava a growing fear of him. Slaanesh is the god of excess in all things, thus all the other gods slowly come under Slaaneshes controll as they are each the embodiement of excess (change, disease, war). The book mentions that the other gods fear that someday Slaanesh will gain final assendancy because of their excesses.

On the other hand...Tzeentch, the guy who reads and controlls fate. It is Tzeentches kingdom that binds the realms of chaos together into one land. Also all magic decends from Tzeentch as each spell is a frament of his broken body...thats the be all and end all of fluff right there.
    The only honorable options left to we combatants is seppuku or semantics...which amount to the same thing really.
    -Undead Bonzi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally prefer Tzeentch; not just for the crazy magic (which'll be absurd considering how Horrors are gonna play as in the new DoC book), but for the idea that you'll still get bit on the ass at some point no matter how much you've worked towards something. Gotta love the idea of being able to screw around with those who cross you.

But, Slaanesh happens to be my second favourite due to the appeal he/she/it has in ornate looks and the absurd movement the Mounted Daemonettes pack (which're now Seekers of Slaanesh, if memory serves me right).

Then again, all the chaos gods still have my interest in some way regardless of whatever downsides they've got. At least some way to force your opponent into a jaw-dropping expression is there somewhere.:rofl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120 (x4)

Yeah i say Malal.

Why isn't there a choice!

I have a post linked to this actually, i will now post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I knew about Malal, I would have added a Malal option. Sorry! Now who is this Malal?
    No, I don't have any wool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    If I knew about Malal, I would have added a Malal option. Sorry! Now who is this Malal?
    Yeah well its silly really, GW havn't mentioned Malal since something like 1989. Its the 5th Chaos god, i don't know much but "Google" Malal! or Kaleb Daark.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast