Hordes Update - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hordes Update

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

Hordes Update

Don't know how many people get white dwarf but in the editor's notes they said that the hordes book we use now is obsolete. BUT...they're publishing an army list like they did for the blood angels in the white dwarf as a stand by and then VERY SOON they said they'll come out with the real thing, say oh, September?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

MoC army book in November i think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    MoC army book in November i think.
    I'll second this statement.

All I can say is.. I'm glad I built a second army. Hopefully the changes will make me want to continue playing my Chaos.... I'd love to see some positive changes.
    Eldar Project Log
    Saim-Hann Eldar: 5000 Points

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by wrekka View Post
    I'll second this statement.

All I can say is.. I'm glad I built a second army. Hopefully the changes will make me want to continue playing my Chaos.... I'd love to see some positive changes.
    Oh dont worry. If by ''positive'' you mean ''broken beyond belief'' then you wont be disappointed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This really is a crappy time for me, since I've just been introduced to Warhammer FB and I decided Chaos Mortals would suit me the most. But now the Army book I was given is obsolete and I have to wait for a temp one in a magazine, then I have to wait till November until I got a full usable version. Really shitty time to be a new player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by General Kael View Post
    This really is a crappy time for me, since I've just been introduced to Warhammer FB and I decided Chaos Mortals would suit me the most. But now the Army book I was given is obsolete and I have to wait for a temp one in a magazine, then I have to wait till November until I got a full usable version. Really shitty time to be a new player.
    Yep... that pretty much sums it up lol. But then again, give it till November and youll be playing one of the new powergame 7th ed armies! lucky you... if thats your thing lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone ive seen the new hoc list and its reslly good warriors are now 12 points and most characters are 10 points cheaper although they have changed the marks all of them are much cheaper especcially for hero's and lords but the tzeench mark now instead of makiung someone a lvl 2 wizard just gives them an automatic 6+ ward save and same for warriors and such but if you give the mark of tzench to a sorcerer he can use any lore he wants from tzeench or any in the rule book plus the 6+ ward save and its only 10 points per hero for a tzeench mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    205 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by Sh3llshock View Post
    Hey everyone ive seen the new hoc list and its reslly good warriors are now 12 points and most characters are 10 points cheaper although they have changed the marks all of them are much cheaper especcially for hero's and lords but the tzeench mark now instead of makiung someone a lvl 2 wizard just gives them an automatic 6+ ward save and same for warriors and such but if you give the mark of tzench to a sorcerer he can use any lore he wants from tzeench or any in the rule book plus the 6+ ward save and its only 10 points per hero for a tzeench mark
    Check the Rumour section of the Forum for a full breakdown. AFAIK, there is no Tzeentch lore, either, only lores from the BRB can be used (at this stage)

Tim

+ Reply to Thread