Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Khorne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khorne

Ok, so I was thinking of making an all Khorne army. at the Core of my list are Chaos Warrior units with hand weapon and shield with mark of Khorne and full command. Also, I attatched a Khorne Lord on Juggernaut with 50pts of magical gear.

HOwever, I was thinking, if they bait me will my Khorne Lord be forced to leave the unit and move his max 7 and charge, or will he be slowed to 4 with his unit?

The reason I ask is obvious, I don't want my Lordgetting baited solo. The reason I put him on a Jug, is so that the unit will cause fear and have magic resistance (1).

If he can get baited out I will just put no mark on the Lord and just make him undivided. I might possibly do that with the warriors as well....

Anyhow, thought and comments are welcome on top of the ruling on the Frenzy and leaving the unit

-V

Veni Vidi Vici
    "The plan is to win, if we don't win its cause you guys didn't follow the plan!"
    Eldar: 25,000 pts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Being in a unit does not alter the fact he has a 14" charge range. He is only bound by the unit's M value for the purposes of moving and fleeing.

So it's risky to put him in there with the MoK.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So then if the unit is frenzied and he doesn't have MoK then he goes with the unit when they are frenzied...

Im wondering if it would just be best to keep him undivided and keep the unit Khorne.... Or if I get baited too much then just keep the unit undivided as well.
    Veni Vidi Vici
    "The plan is to win, if we don't win its cause you guys didn't follow the plan!"

A legend in my own mind.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    73 (x3)

I don't think so.
    If a Million Guardsmen die, that's a statistic. If one marine dies, that's a tragedy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate the reply, but what do you not think so about. I asked like 3 questions, lol. A little specifics would help. Thx

-V
    Veni Vidi Vici

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Veahirin View Post
    So then if the unit is frenzied and he doesn't have MoK then he goes with the unit when they are frenzied...
    Unless there's something you know that I don't, yes.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your going to attach your character to a MoK unit, you might as well mark him as well. For purposes of movement (as long as there isn't an enemy within range), then he'll be fine in the unit. Soon as they are within range though, the character is affected by the frenzy of the unit (so unless you want to run him around solo detaching from the unit - you're stuck). If you can handle and manage frenzy - go ahead and mark him for the extra attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool, I think it is going to be one of those playtest things...

-V
    Veni Vidi Vici

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    98 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Veahirin View Post

Im wondering if it would just be best to keep him undivided and keep the unit Khorne.... Or if I get baited too much then just keep the unit undivided as well.
    I believe you have to mark him in order to use the Juggernaut?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say the best way to make sure that he gets where you want him to is to have a good 2X5 units of dogs blocking his line of sight. Rember that the rules for frenzy say that "if" they can charge then they have to, so as long as you have 1 dog between you and there bait unit you dont have to declair the charge.

+ Reply to Thread