War shrine issue - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

War shrine issue

hi guys,

With the release of the new army book i decided on collecting chaos.
    In januari i''l have a little tournement in my local store and i was thinking of using a warshrine. The tournement is a doubbles and i would like to know if i can shoot Eye of the Gods at my DE friends units since the army book says that it affects friendly (friendly Dark elves ??! lol) units.

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Id allow it, theyre not trying to kill you at the moment so that counts as friendly in warhammer.
    Also, under Eye of the Gods, that warriors are playthings of the gods. Whats to stop the gods from playing with others? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks xanaq, i guess you're right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would definitly fall under TO's jurisdiction, as it has to do moreso with how he runs his tourney. I would lump it in the same category as using 'friendly' generals Leadership or re-rolling thanks to their BSB's - so if they are the go then your EotG should be too.

While it does say 'friendly', It was meant in the context of a 1 on 1 game (and isn't really considered outside of this. Your best 'rules' source on the matter would probably be on the GW website in the area about the mighty battles (or whatever it's called - the WHF equivelant of Apocalypse) as I'm sure they would have rules to deal with that.

Otherwise it's tough - the term "friendly' is open enough for it to be possible, but if your mate was playing something like undead or High Elves it may be harder to justify.

+ Reply to Thread