Greetings, fellow Chaotics. Following two years away from the hobby, the sexy new Warriors of Chaos and the draw of 7th edition have pulled me back to the table! I've always had a thing for Chaos models, but I never really connected with the army as a whole. For whatever reason, the new list really speaks to me. I may be in the minority here, but I really like the revamped fluff, a single pantheon with four Dark Gods. I actually LIKE that a Tzeentch Sorcerer can wear a Collar of Khorne! Yeah, he can toss around some spells, but maybe he likes a good decapitation during breakfast, seems reasonable. I suppose that's par for the course, my being a total ubernoob to Chaos with no heartfelt connection to the old fluff and no time/money invested in a heavily themed army from Hordes of Chaos. For me though, I feel spoilt for choice, with so many possible combinations of marks, gifts and magical items, all celebrating the four Gods of Chaos in all their glorious dysfunction.

I look forward to tearing down the walls of the civilized world with y'all. Cheers!