~Throgg's Regeneration - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Throgg's Regeneration

~It says that Throgg has mutant regeneration just like normal trolls, but does that mean he is trated as oe of them? If so, then if he is in a large unit of trolls, and they get shot a bunch and end up taking a lot of saves, thus a lot of EotG rolls, then does he get the benefits that they all do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    83 (x2)

Man. Good question. I'm not sure it's even possible to interpret this either way. It seems like one of those vagueries GW will have to address in a FAQ somewhere ...

Personally, I would say ... only attacks/wounds that are directed against him and then regenerated would count toward his tally and his own personal EotG rolls, in the case of both CC and magic/shooting.

Plus, I just noticed: under the Troll list entry for Mutant Regeneration, it states: "These wounds must be counted separately from those suffered by characters that have joined the troll unit." I can only assume this also applies to Throgg. The character is considered a separate entity from the unit, and hence would take his own EoTG rolls and would not benefit from the rolls made by the unit. Just my interpretation.
    Last edited by Dfred; January 7th, 2009 at 09:25.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Dfred View Post
    Plus, I just noticed: under the Troll list entry for Mutant Regeneration, it states: "These wounds must be counted separately from those suffered by characters that have joined the troll unit." I can only assume this also applies to Throgg. The character is considered a separate entity from the unit, and hence would take his own EoTG rolls and would not benefit from the rolls made by the unit. Just my interpretation.

Thats correct, He doesn't get increases if the unit gets hurt. That'd be horrid.
    But remember if your unit numbers 5 or less models he can be hit if the unit takes multiple hits.

Although you can always use the Warshrine on that unit too........

+ Reply to Thread