Flimsy Warriors of Chaos Army Book - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flimsy Warriors of Chaos Army Book

I just purchased the new Warriors of Chaos Army Book today. With out any stress placed on it it has already began to fall apart. So far the page 119 has broke free from its binding and i fear more are going to follow. I must repeat i have not tried to tear it apart i was just making an army list. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there way to do something about it or fix it? For some reason i feel ringing up the Games Workshop i brought it from about the problem would just fall on deaf ears.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Games Workshop will most likely give you a new copy. It has been happening with the new Space Marine codexes as well. Trust me on this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude thanks. I just rang up then and all i have to do is go in tommorow and replace it. WOW i seriously never thought it would be so easy. If i knew how to give you REP i would!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately,this will happen no matter how many copies they give you. The best solution I found is to go to Fed Ex Kinko's or some other copy/print store and have them bind and cover the book for you. It will cost you $4.99 and is a permanent solution to this problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    205 (x7)

It's been happening with every new book since High Elves came out. VC's, DE's all suffer from it.

I guess cutting costs was a good reason to up the prices...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had no issues with my Dark Elf book which i got a few months ago, But come on i got this book today and 3 pages automatically fall out... For $42 AUD you think it would be made to last for more then 3 hours.

I might look into getting the new book i get tommorow re-enforced or photocopy the pages i need and then frame the book before it has a chance to fall apart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Yeah GW will give you a shiney brand new copy.
    GW are good with that kind of thing.

I think it's the manufactorers have changed. Think i read somewhere that they had to move the making of books else where due to costs. Which is meh, Fair enough.
    But invariably the quality has gone down the toilet.

+ Reply to Thread