Wheezy asthmatic chaos warrior needs help- against de dark riders and shades - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wheezy asthmatic chaos warrior needs help- against de dark riders and shades

So recently I have converted to woc from he- and I have noticed something- when I roll against de and he I never get my chaos war in combat… I am rolling against a mainly dark rider, shades and corsair force- I endup smashing through them with archeon and his knights. But my asthmatic warrior have never swung their halbergs- can someone please through me an inhaler or advice!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

To be honest. Against fast calvalry armies and skirmish armies your slow moving block units will hardly ever see combat.
    The Way i get round these is to go quite heavy magic and put my sorcerers into those units so they can happily blast away at the enemy and if he wants to get them he has to commit to combat.
    Well. Thats the plan anyway lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic or a fast force will make sense!! Iplay against DE all the time and magic can really help!
    Last edited by Ranu; January 16th, 2009 at 12:21. Reason: I had written something wrong

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    220 (x8)

Aye, magic will make mincemeat of these forces. Additionally, your own fast units (warhounds and Marauders) are more than capable of miximg it up with his light units, and are far cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by temujin View Post
    So recently I have converted to woc from he- and I have noticed something- when I roll against de and he I never get my chaos war in combat… I am rolling against a mainly dark rider, shades and corsair force- I endup smashing through them with archeon and his knights. But my asthmatic warrior have never swung their halbergs- can someone please through me an inhaler or advice!
    Your thread made me LOL. Just a great image: struggling, wheezing warriors trudging across the field, whining and holding their astma breathers. XD
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread