whats advised ammount of charcters in a 4000pt army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats advised ammount of charcters in a 4000pt army

im just constructing myself a 4000 point warrior of chaos army and ive came across a few problems, namely greed hehe. basicly heres my problem as im not using a specific god i have way too many options and reali want too fill all 8 character slots. I know how daft of an idea that is but the eye of the gods is sooo tempting to attempt to abuse. any help would be apricited since iv onli built 1 army before this and that was green skins so leaving my army thin wasnt my bigest worry. thanx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

I would go for about 6, maybe a level 4, 3 level 2s, and a lord (for the ld 9) and exalted champion. Maybe you could take archaon instead of the lord, if your opponents don't mind SCs. Are you a fan of magic or do you just take magic defence? That would also be helpful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would totally recomend archeon, the man is an absolute wrecking ball- he has never died on me and i personally love the model and the fluff- and have found him an integral part of my army- even at 2250!

a nice combat lord vould also be valkia- flying is wornderful AND the synergy she has with a warshrine is very nice indeed.

+ Reply to Thread