Hounds or Marauders - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

72 (x2)

Hounds or Marauders

Hey guys I was just curious on which to go with for hounds and marauders. At the moment I have 20 hounds for screening my frenzied knights and cap table quarters and whatnot. I was wondering if I should drop them down to ten hounds and use extra points for a decent marauder unit.

What do you guys think are better for the points overall too? Hounds or Marauders?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

83 (x2)

Marauders, in my opinion, unless you actually require that many screening units. Puppies flee at the drop of a hat, especially if you're running units of five. I'd much rather have a solid block of infantry with some static res. But then, all those doggies on the field will give your opponent's warmachine crews and solo Wizards something to think about ...

EDIT: Also depends on the points total. In a 2000+ point game, 3-4 units of 5 hounds isn't overkill at all. It all depends what you need. Do your require a unit with static res, or do you require units to screen and harass?
    Last edited by Dfred; January 20th, 2009 at 01:26.

+ Reply to Thread