Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

If i put a charcter with MoT in a unit with MoK will the character get the extra attacks? also if i put a MOK char in a MOK unit does he gets more attacks

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No and he gets a total of +1.

What exactly does mean?
    Trust in your core choices - love them, hate them, wish them dead to clear charges, but remember that come end they will pull off a miracle for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) No, the MoK'd unit's +1A from Frenzy will not apply to a MoT Character. For that, you need the Rage Banner (IMO much better than MoK for only a little more in points, too bad you can only have one). Your character will be immune to psych, as the whole unit is immune to psych while frenzied, and he will be forced to move along with the unit as they auto-charge and persue.

2) No, even if you put a MoK Character in a unit with the Rage Banner, Frenzy would not stack. You would not get +2A, just +1A.
    "Chaos cares not for self-preservation, for reason, or for truth. The essence of Chaos is Change..." -Teclis
    Tzeentch: Change You Can Believe In.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's true. A mark only confers an advantage to the unit it's applied to. So, since a character is essentially created (in your army list) outside this unit, he does not benefit from it. And marks don't stack. Ever.
    Last edited by Coorran; March 23rd, 2009 at 03:21. Reason: Orthograph
    "How do you stop a Chaos Knight from charging? No seriously, HELP!" André le Bouffon, jester of the Bretonnian court - last words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cooran has it right, a model can only benefit from 1 Mark of Chaos at any one time, but you can have fun stacking things that emulate other marks - i.e a MoN character in a unit with the Banner of Rage gives both benefits from Nurgle and Khorne.

Similarly, Blasted Standard gives a pseudo-tzeentchian ward save.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, ive rep'd you all thanx oh yeah whoever said what does mean its just cheers i think, anyway i put it at the end of most of my posts
    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

+ Reply to Thread