WoC rules question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoC rules question

I apologize in advance. I have the WoC book but dont have the 7th edition rule book. I first played Warhammer back when HE and Goblins came in the beginner box, and that was brand new lol. I haven't played in a long time since so I am re-learning alot and learning some of the new stuff. Been trolling the Rules FAQ and trying to pick up what I can til I can grab a rule book. Anyways here is my question...

A unit with the MoK on it has frenzy. In a situation in which it is forced to charge a unit and does somehow lose combat it then loses frenzy and is forced to take a break test. correct? It psses said test and now must finish the combat as normal? Further more if my does end up winning the over all combat(enemy flees or all models destroyed) it must finish the game with its normal attacks? AND is no longer ItP? If this situation occurs, did I just throw 30 points out the window?

Thanks in advance guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The answer to your question is simple,

If a unit with mark of khorne ever loses a combat, it loses it's frenzy and now is considered in all respect's a normal unmarked version of the same unit.

It's not always worth it, but if you use them propoerly they will punch through enemy units and never lose their frenzy.
    Chaos Warriors (2009) 16-4-9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lame

What a crappy crappy rule, lol. That is a definate hole in the rules. A Khorne army not only has the slight problem of being baited but god forbid it loses, it LOSES lol. As a noob I can see where the book is broken in some regards. Tournaments are ways away for me, fluff fights only for me in the near future. House rules...the great equalizer lol. Thanks Hurt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pssh my Khorne army does just fine. Just use screens, don't get flanked, and you won't worry about losing combat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole point of Khorne is that there wont be anyone to lose combat to when you're done.

+ Reply to Thread