WoC Unit for sale! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    King of the Burning Sands Backdraft005's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x3)

WoC Unit for sale!

I know we have a classified section but I hardly ever see people buy stuff of it so I am going to the players themselves. Hopefully one of you are interested. I have three units of nicely painted WoC Knights (table top standards) for sale, one khorne group, one nurgle group, and one undivided, as well as a Khorne Lord on Juggernaut, and Khorne Champion. Every thing is based as well. Also have the WoC codex for sale as well but that's optional.

I am asking for is 160 for the models (175 with the codex). Shipping will be figured out later. Please if your interested, contact me, I trying to unload these to start a different army as they weren't my playing style. I'd like to avoid eBay from taking their fee from me so someone! Buy them!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

In accordance with the rules, I'm going to have to lock this one as well. What you can do, however, is place a Sig link, and use PM and profile comments to communicate with prospective buyers.

*pulls out a staple gun and fires wild shots, hoping one hits*

Closed Thread