chaos giant question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chaos giant question

So during a game today I rolled pickup and stuff into pants on my giant. At the time I was in base to base with some temple guard. The slann was in base to base with a model I was in base to base with so I picked up the slann and rid the world of a huge toad. The ability specifically states "a single model" and makes no reference to model size so was this legal?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The army book actually does make a reference to this. The giant has 2 sets of attacks it can do. One set aimed at small man-sized targets and another set aimed at larger models (anything bigger than or equal to an ogre.) In the second set of attacks, which is what would be used against a large model such as a slann, there is no "pick up and" choice. This would render him immune to such an attack. One could also plead it is simply impossible for a giant to be able to pick up the slann with one hand. Anything larger than an ogre would be impractially hard for him to pick up so easily.
    Last edited by Bananarchy; September 8th, 2009 at 05:45.

+ Reply to Thread