Help with which god - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with which god

Hi all! I've decided to make a warriors of chaos army and I need help with choosing which god to play as. I like the idea of khorne but I have heard it's boring to play. I heard not many people play nurgle. And I don't really know about slaanesh and tzenteech. I also am a 40k player so I don't know really anything about magic. Can someone help me out with choosing a god? Also I love painting more than playing so that's another thing. Please reply!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tactic wise its not so good to dedicate en entire army at the same god. i like nurgel and slaanesh, cos i play lots agenst high elfs and empire and vampires. slaanersh is good to fear armies like undead and daemons. tho slaanersh magic is not so god to immun to psycology armies cos some magic dont work on immun to psycology armies. i like Nurgel and Tzeench , tzeench have the moast destructive magic but is has high power.
    it all kinda depends what armie you are facing .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x1)

In terms of you being a painting fan, I'd say Nurgle is the best bet. Lots of boils and plaguey stuff all over them, you can just go mad with green stuff.

In gaming terms Tobbe is right, you do need a balance of various marks, but if you painted stuff up as nurgle then people wont mind them actually being khorne or whatever (just make sure you tell them)
    Current painting project: 2300 pts of Dwarfs in 5 weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont go for a single god. undivided is best for flexibility.

problem against archers or gunners? nurgle units can make themselves harder to hit against ballistics and even make other units easier to hit and less threatening by lowering WS in base contact.

if you are against a guy who likes a head-on assault with something like orks, trample them down with khorne warriors and knights. they have no choice but to charge anything in range of them but gives them a nice, juicy extra attack to beat them down with.

for magic support, the only useful thing really is a tzeench hero or lord. however, they are extremely nasty, especially when they are a lord choice

and of course, slaanesh. immune to fear, terror and panic, extremely valuable against undead armies of monster like giants and dragons. plus, a slaanesh spawn gets to strike first even if charged by another unit, very valuable.

if youmix and match according to your enemy, you will have more than a competant army by your side
    "We have all done the impossible, and that makes us mighty." Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

+ Reply to Thread