chaos dragon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: chaos dragon

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

chaos dragon

so i got the new gaulmuch? (sp) model and am using him as a mount for my lord
    i added up cost seems its around 700 what i want only a few hundred more than taking a exalted all tooled up

i play high elfs as well and always runa dragon mage the question is cause im so used to playing safley with my dragon mage im finding it hard mentaly to plan out how to use the chaos dragon some nice tips would help

against shooty armys

magic armys

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

Slow down and use a bit of grammar, please.

Large monsters can be good when sent down the flank - it gets them into a position where they can start taking away ranks and generally causing trouble. Just make sure you choose where to land him carefully (using terrain) when sending him forward.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread