Favorite Warriors of Chaos Moment - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Favorite Warriors of Chaos Moment

exactly as it says, I want to know what your favorite moments have been, anything extraordinary that has happened to your Chaos.

Mine for instance was when my exalted hero, killed the general of a lizard man army on carnosaur by himself. He hit it 3 times, wounded all three times, and then when the carnosaur hit back he made his 6+ armor saves and over ran the carnosaur and the rider a 180 point model killed roughly twice his amount in points

I serve my master and do as he wants. He wants the badlands, thus they will be his.
    -Shriva the Damned

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBludgen View Post
    exactly as it says, I want to know what your favorite moments have been, anything extraordinary that has happened to your Chaos.

Mine for instance was when my exalted hero, killed the general of a lizard man army on carnosaur by himself. He hit it 3 times, wounded all three times, and then when the carnosaur hit back he made his 6+ armor saves and over ran the carnosaur and the rider a 180 point model killed roughly twice his amount in points
    Well there's a couple good times:

Lord on Jugger takes a charge by a vampire count, shrugs it off, turns around scores three killing blows on the poor vampire.

Unit of warriors with HW+shield, originally unit strength 12, get taken down to 9 or so by shooting then proceed to plow through the entire dwarf line, the champion killing a slayer in a challenge, all the way back to his cannons on a hill, which he detonates using a rune, killing nobody.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

IF gatewaying a brett deathstar (grail knights + lord + bsb) unit off the table on turn 2

Nurgle Sorc lord on dragon casting RGR in the middle of 4 knight units and taking out practically half his army in one blow (same player as above, different game)

worst memory...

a unit of dogs fleeing from a charge through my unit of knights with an exalted in to set up the charge for next turn. Exalted panicking (bad rolls) and fleeing also ruining my battle line and effectively costing me the game. Since then my knights have always had khorne or slaanesh marks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My lord being charged by three vampires one of them being the Lord. He then uses word of Agony on the general killing him, Then uses the helm of many eyes to ASF. He kills the other two vampires killing blowing one of them with the axe of Khorne.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best moment so far is getting off gateway on a 20 HE spears block with a prince and korhil in, after the dice had settled they were whisked off into the realm of chaos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Chaos giant charging a stacked dwarf unit. He then picks up and eats the enemy dwarf lord completely tooled with items and runes. After that i named him Chomper and gave him a tattoo on his arm, to join the tattoo of a bullseye on his chest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gateway send a unit of 20 Plaguebeaers and a herald back into the warp , Chaos Lord in a unit of knights charges a unit of thunderers they stand and shoot killing all of the knights, lord slaughters the thunderers pursue them gets into a combat with the runelord with anvil ending up killing him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had Valkya Hidden in a Tzeentch Chosen unit, the unit rolled a 12 in the EOTG chart (making them ward 3+)

They wistood 3 Goblin fanatics and a charge from a HUUUGE Black Ork unit with 2 Characters including a lord. Orks Loose combat, Valkya Pursues and Outrun the Whole Unit.

Other game:
    Tzeentch chosens get 11 on EOTG but the Champion has the +1/-1 item so they get the 3+ ward, + A Khorne Calvalry with Exalted on Jugger inside get the blesing from a warshrine and get the 12!!!, Mi opponent after seen sich massive feat of luck concedes the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine has to be when a unit of 5 marauder horsemen completely destroyed a block of 10 flesh hounds with 0 kills in return. That was the highlight of the game, then i lost

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cast RGR when my opponent's entire Brettonnian army was within range. Oh, that was after a 2-dice cloying quagmire. Power Familiar ftw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast