Skinhidden plate? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skinhidden plate?

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever found this useful and or good. I can imagine kitting out a Chaos lord with that, favor of the gods and hunting characters in the hopes of getting the +1 toughness gift, but other than that, would anyone seriously consider taking this item? I mean hes vulnerable to killing blow and whatever else they might have. I can imagine putting him on a mount and running after formations of archers with a Mark of Nurgle. Honestly that item is without question a uniquely silly choice to put in the army book. I might take it if it was 40 points or something, but other than that its a waste.

On a related note, am I the only one who thinks the Glimpse of Infinity gift should come with a +1 to casting? I mean, after seeing infinity the champion ought to have picked up a bit of dark knowledge. IMO that would be sweet, and it totally fits with Sorcerers losing their sanity in the long run.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with the skinhidden plate being too expensive to be worth it. We have better things in our armoury that do more.

Also, what is this "Glimpse of Infinity" you're talking about? I've never heard of it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    279 (x7)

Tzeentch lord on disc with that and collar of khorne would make for 1 tough guy to take down. Is it the best use of points, probably not, but who wants a T6 chaos lord zooming around the board?
    US Master's Midwest Advisor.
    Come join me at my GT this September www.brewfestgt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The stupidity rule "the champion catches a glimpse of infinity, dirving him out of his mind. The champion has stupidity for the rest of the game."

+ Reply to Thread