Tactica: Marked Sorcerers, What Lore is best and Why? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

Tactica: Marked Sorcerers, What Lore is best and Why?

For the people who prefer the marked lores please post here why you believe what lore you you think is the better than the other marked lores and why?

Marked Lore:
    Nurgle
    Slaanesh
    Tzeentch

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

Tzeentch is clearly my favourite lore, 2 of the most direct damage spells in the game? Yes please
    a spell that works brilliantly on low leadership units? Ooh thanks very much
    a spell that helps keep me better defended vs enemy wizards in the following turn? Ooh dont mind if i do
    a spell that makes enemy units tear themselves appart, and doesnt need LOS? Who wouldnt want that?
    and a spell that can augment my troops even further in battle? Bring the Noise.
    Fantasy : Empire, Chaos Warriors, Chaos Daemons, Vampire Counts, Beastmen, High Elves, Lizardmen( but i have opinions on every army just not the money)
    40k: Black Templars, Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar, Tau (thinking of Eldar)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    279 (x7)

LVL2 are best marked nurgle and tzeentch because of defaulting to the #1 spell. Lvl4 can be tzeentch, but the lore kind of sucks and unless your a demonprince, going for gateway isn't the best thing.

I personally think lvl4s should be slaanesh, because the lore is amazing, but not many people see that.
    US Master's Midwest Advisor.
    Come join me at my GT this September www.brewfestgt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nurgle

When running my dragon list, I believe that I need nurgle far more then the other lores because of its ability to knock off chaff units with rot glorious rot, as well as the myriad of other useful spells.

Warriors generally need magic missile spam of some form in order to get rid of redirectors so our main line units can get to grips with units they need to be in contact with.

This is of course coming from an ETC player, so with 9 power dice capped it might change my opinion.

Also the -1 BS and -1 WS is very strong on the dragon, as is getting regen+golden eye.

Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do love my Nurgle magic. I just can't get enough of the regen spell. Casts on a 7, Nurgle knights with that, good times.

+ Reply to Thread