Mark of Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark of Khorne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark of Khorne

Blood for the blood god!!!!! Skulls for the skull throne!!!!!

Now my question to you guys is, who do you run units/characters with the mark of khorne? Is it possible to have an army with mark of khorne? What do you equipt characters with the mark of khorne with? Just tell me everything and anything about khorne

2010 WOC MOSTER HORDE W 4/L 0/D 0
    2010 Dark Angel Deathwing W 2/L 0/D 0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can run a full Khorne list, but it's not advisable. I give my Knights mark of khorne, and usually my warriors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to see another disciple of the blood god, welcome to the path of chaos! Anyway, an all khorne list is fun to play, and the fluff is amazing. What I like to do is have the disciples of khorne (wariors, knights, ie: anything with a high armor save) and the initiates (marauders and marauder horseman) I would say you need at least one unit of marauder horseman unmarked, baiting and being annoying is a must. You're also going to need lots and lots and lots and lots of warhounds. Shcreening is half the battle, and you will need lots of screening. The key with an all khorne army is to have lots of cackling maniacly kind of fun. Let the blood flow

As for characters, juggernauts rip s**t up, and they look great. There are usually two builds that really work for your khornate characters, usually exalteds, as the exalted hero is more worth it point for point. Moving on:

Exalted
    - Axe of Khorne
    - Shield
    - MoK
    - Favour of the Gods

Expensive as far as exalteds go, but definitely worth it. Nasty challenge master. Five S6 attacks with killing blow is no joke, and tack on the other 3 from the jugger, and there are very few enemie characters that can stand up to him, not to mention MR 1 and a 0+ AS.

Another build is the less expensive, tough build.

Exalted
    - Mok
    - Juggernaut
    - Enchanted Shield
    - Sword of Might

S6 and a -1+ armour save! Tough and fairly cheap. Run him into anything and watch them die.

Hope this helps, now go forth and bring back skulls for the god of awesomeness!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dandaman; May 1st, 2010 at 03:54.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More supporters of khorne, we are growing extinct.

Just a question about BSB's for khorne. Do you run them on foot or on a jugger and do u take a magic banner on them?

Also I will be writing a list later today and posting on the site. I will leave a link here, please comment and give me recomendations.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    279 (x7)

You need characters on juggies and both fury of the blood god and collar of khorne in your army. Since you'll be running sorcererless that magic resistance is definitely needed. Except you have no defense against lv4s throwing spirit of the forge at you.
    US Master's Midwest Advisor.
    Come join me at my GT this September www.brewfestgt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The link for my Khorne army is here: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ml#post1683579
    please comment, I will have a 2K list up later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love giving MOK to cav units. extra attack for rider AND mount. 2 attacks for the price of one. I also have a unit of warriors that i call my chainsaw unit. Extra hand weapon with MOK. 4 attacks each, brilliant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might go for more warriors and maybe even a whole foot slogger army since warriors with the MOK will be nasty next edition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might go for more warriors and maybe even a whole foot slogger army since warriors with the MOK will be nasty next edition
    Absolutely, 12 Khornate warriors with AHW is 222 pts and will be able to put up 48 S4 attacks, i'd like to see many units stand up to that

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    279 (x7)

Yeah, but you won't have a 12 man frontage, at best you can reliably get 6 guys into combat. Still its impressive. 24 str 4 attacks will kill most human units easily.
    US Master's Midwest Advisor.
    Come join me at my GT this September www.brewfestgt.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast