giants - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: giants

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

giants

i've got a question about giants:

what is the rule about yell and bawl if the giant is in combat with a unit, but is assisted with an other unit, say a unit of knights... (giant has ASF)
    the opponent can't attack anymore, but can the knights still attack?
    and what about CR then, do i win 2 + that of the knights

and if the knights can't attack
    what about if the giant is attacked by 2 units, one in his front, one in his rear or flank
    same question, can both units not attack then? and what if the one in the rear or flank is a large creature?

actualy, on other question:
    if he does thump with club, and he rolls a double, but kills the creature, can he move the next round, or has to recover his weapon still?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    279 (x7)

Yell and Bawl I believe specifically states that the giant and any model touching him are done for the round. I don't know how that affects supporting attacks. But if its a multiple unit combat, any model not touching the giant still fights.

The combat ends no matter the results with the giant's side winning by two. That's good and bad. If you're winning by 20, you still only win by 2.
    US Master's Midwest Advisor.
    Come join me at my GT this September www.brewfestgt.com

+ Reply to Thread