Soporific musk - rules question. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    129 (x8)

Soporific musk - rules question.

Does Soporific Musk work against people who flee from you as a charge reaction? The rules say nothing about how it applies only if the enemy breaks from combat or so, it only says: "When a unit flees from a Character with this gift..."

Sooo... Daemon Prince or Lord on Disc (for flying) with Mask of Eee (for terror) who runs people down as they fail their Terror tests? Add some leadership lowering spells and items... and have some fun. Viable?

Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos, High Elves
    Warhammer 40k: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Yep, if they elect to Flee as a charge reaction, they suffer the -1 as well. And yes, if they fail their Terror and take off, the DP will have a better shot at running them down.
    Musk would be the first thing to go if I needed points though. Relying on LD checks just isn't worth it anymore, as so many opponents use a character's leadership (unaffected by LD-dropping spells unless he's with the unit in question) and have a BSB if things look tight. I tried going with the -5Ld Panic Checks using Doom Totem, Doom and Darkness, and a Hellcannon. Hardly worth the investment, although it was funny to see some of the units that I could break go screaming off the table.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread