warhammer forge - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: warhammer forge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warhammer forge

hi guys

i just happened to skim over on GW website and found this

Champions of Chaos; Warhammer Forge; your Chaos armies | 2011-01-26 08:38:41.0 | What's New Today | Games Workshop

sounds interesting- being able to field all the different chaos armies in one army i'm up for that, at least forgeworld is now doing some warhammer stuff, hmmm i might have to re-draw my plans.

what are your thoughts?

i'm defo up for the book mentioned sounds nice, at least i know they are good stuff after getting the first imperial armour book off that handy site ebay. And its something different to read (ahem, not to mention the new O&G book when it comes out).

thanks in advance for your thoughts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1148 (x8)

Guess you didn't make it to Gamesday this year mate? It is sort of old news to some, a breath of fresh air to others

Have to say I was stoked to know I could use Daemons and warriors all together once again hence why I purchased myself a great unclean one.

The models they have so far are very nice particularly chaos dwarf land train was my personal favourite! But there are also some very nice empire bits coming out with the chaos stuff relating to Marienburg as it is Nurgle Vs Mairenburg in this book, such as empire state troop upgrade packs, hero on a demi griffon, landboat (reckon similar to the steamtank)

I sold my pre-release warhammer forge chaos ogre painted for about £50 it think, theres a picture of it in the link to my CMoN page in my sig. I am yet to paint the Herald of Nurgle on Plague Toad....which is beyond awesome!

They told us at Gamesday to begin with there are 4 books planned each with one of the 4 gods vs someone and chaos dwarfs as allies.....if the chaos dwarfs are popular enough they will possibly release them as a seperate army!

Damien
    Last edited by MrDee; January 27th, 2011 at 16:41.
    If you try and fail......TRY HARDER
    CMoN Gallery
    Dee's Paint Filled Hellhole

4. Thanksmadmek thanked for this post.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry about that i'm afraid i didn't go oh well, at least soem people may now know (perferably those who didn't)

in that case what do you lot think about it?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    141 (x3)

I'm still waiting for the chaos dwarfs to apear on the site.

+ Reply to Thread