Interesting way to field Chaos warriors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting way to field Chaos warriors

When fielding chaos warriors for larger games, 2500pts upwards, instead of giving my units mark of khorne I instead give them the banner of Rage, unloseable frenzy, this then allows me to give my unit a mark of chaos, normally for me Nurgle and I know have a hard hitting and a durable unit to field. I tried it once with a unit of 20 chaos knights charging a unit of 30 dwarf ironbreakers, I killed 20 in the first round and amazingly the rest in the second, those extra attacks came in really handy. So, does anyone else do this and if not why?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x1)

It's good, especially on big blocks.

Have you tried Shields/MoT/Blasted Standard or Halberds/MoK/Eternal_Flame? Those work nicely too.

A very fun build is: MoK/AHW/Banner_of_Swiftness, it can really shock an enemy running in close just behind a unit of hounds.
    Sona si Latine loqueris.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

For my knights (of which I have 10) I love to run MoT and the blasted banner. But then again, there are a lot of doom divers in my area. I use the, to get up in my opponents face to make him shoot at them, but they shrug off so much fire that they are able to pull at least a couple turns of shooting off my warrior blocks

+ Reply to Thread