Chaos in storm of magic - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chaos in storm of magic

So considering the upcoming storm of magic release, what do you want/expect GW to release for chaos? I personally want a model for Kholek Suneater and maybe even Krakanrok the Black

“The ultimate philosophical question, “Am I human or machine” is answered by many people, “I don’t care, as long as I am”
    - Myron Krueger

2. LikeHarlequinNightmares liked this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x3)

Krakanrok the Black
    Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Krakenrock the Black can kill 100 percent of whatever the ****** he wants.

Shamelessly ripped off.

I'd imagine a Shaggoth the size of a mountain would cost somewhere around 3,000 pts. If you want I could just put an ogre mask on and pretend to be him. lol I want a chimera and I'm going to order that Tzeentch wizard the second he's available. I'd like to some awesome hero models that aren't Khorne. Kholek would be a good idea though, so would Valkia.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

dragons
    lots of dragons

i want to be able to take a dragon i as a rare choice however hopefully it wont cost 960 points
    tbh i see this storm of magic as pushing for huge games of 5000+ points so they can sell there great fire dragon etc but hopefully not

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol I was just looking at the fluff with Krakanrok holding the slayer of kings and imagined him trying to fight with it. He'd probably crush his enemies by accident and lode it inside his hand, which by itself is probably larger than several archaons standing on top of each other. With daemon horses.

Speaking of which, a suitably scaled model might be able to be converted into an awesome emperor Titan for 40k
    “The ultimate philosophical question, “Am I human or machine” is answered by many people, “I don’t care, as long as I am”
    - Myron Krueger

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

115 (x3)

ol I was just looking at the fluff with Krakanrok holding the slayer of kings and imagined him trying to fight with it.
    I thought the Slayer of Kings adjusted itself to the wielders hand, like "The One Ring" ...

Btw, I got a ninja vs robot fathers day card today ... pretty awesome. One robot was ripping the leg off a ninja. It's awesome that my three year old gave it to me lol!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart View Post
    I thought the Slayer of Kings adjusted itself to the wielders hand, like "The One Ring" ...

Btw, I got a ninja vs robot fathers day card today ... pretty awesome. One robot was ripping the leg off a ninja. It's awesome that my three year old gave it to me lol!
    Off topic, but still awesome! well theres going to be the manticore lord and the sorcerors that have been spoiled for awhile now, but time will tell what else we get
    I assume Morgan Freeman is the voice of the Emperor.
    My Painting Log! http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...nes-horde.html

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Well- this looks interesting, but not amazing.
    So they're finally releasing models for the Manticore (looks ok) Cockatrice (again, looks ok) and a new Dragon. Guess what, I have all the dragons I need. I might buy it just for looks, but it's not really a "must have" considering the other dragons are just as useful. And in the pose that dragon's in... I think I'll pass.
    I'm anticipating the Chimera and Manticore to come in the same box, from what I've seen of the bodies- they just look too similar.

The terrain looks nice. Expensive, for a model you "share", but nice. I like the Infinity Stair, although I thought that it would look a little more... clean and crystaline considering it belongs to Tzeentch.

The Grimoire is probably the only thing I'll buy from the limited stuff. I want the Magic Cards, and it just looks cool. I think we all learned how the GW 'detailed' dice roll (crappy) with the release of the special edition 8th bundle. By the way, did anyone notice the 35+ casting value on the center card of the spread? This is going to be insane...

Also- the tin templates. I was anticipating something like this, but tin? And they bothered making them 3d and opaque? Great, good luck telling who gets hit and who doesn't. I already have a few 3d templates that I built using my old BFG planets. They're made out of those foam spheres you use for flower arranging, coated in plaster. And they usually sit and rot on my shelf in favor of a clear, easy-to-carry template. Unless they make bigger spells, in which case they're gouging us for a silly add on.

Don't get me wrong- I'm really looking forward to Storm of Magic. I want to see the FW stuff that's on the way (Landship) and other cool models like our Sorcerer. I want to see how they're going to handle the rules, and I want to drop my entire WoC collection, or entire HE collection, on the field in one go. My friends and I have been playing epic-sized battles for a long time now, and I want to see if they've come up with anything worth writing home about.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

101 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSarathai View Post
    By the way, did anyone notice the 35+ casting value on the center card of the spread? This is going to be insane...
    Ye.. and the winds of magic will be 4d6...
    Great..

I think I might sit this one out.
    My WoC assembly/paint log! check it out. UPDATED 03-11-'11!
    Check out my guide on how to make Treekin.
    Please feel free to correct my spelling.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg 4D6...
    i can't imagine fighting HE or DE or even wors: lizards hahaha **** my balls, i'm going to get raped every magic round

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

You guys seen the new sorcerer models we're getting? The Sorcerer Lord looks exactly like I thought he should, no need to steal Lord Borak's idea and convert Empire battle mages now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast