WIP Exalted/Sorcerer need help with color choices. Some pics. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Long Island, New York.
    18 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

115 (x3)

WIP Exalted/Sorcerer need help with color choices. Some pics.

Hey folks, I'm currently painting my slightly modified chaos sorcerer model and I'm stuck with color choices. I'm thinking of ice blue for the chest armor and the armor plating inside the chainmail color. I'm also thinking of ultramarine blue for the robe. I'm pretty sure the sharp bits of the staff will be chainmail and the pole itself will be dwarf bronze. The inner eye will be ice blue and the eye ball itself ultramarine blue.

I havent mudded it up yet ... I'm also thinking that the unpainted guantlets could be ice blue or dwarf bronze with the skin itself being thesame color of the head - which is a bit of a mix of other shades.

Anyway, looking for color ideas - in game I plan on him being Tzeentch which is why all the blue is floating about. Thanks.

I will drink your milk shake! I will drink it up!
    I just bought my wife a mini-van, the gods of Chaos have nothing on reality.

2. Remove Advertisements

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

38 (x2)

Liche purple cloaks always looks nice on a sorcerer, with a little devlin mud wash and then a purple highlight.
    Also the head could look quite cool if you gave it a red undercoat and then a bit of a purple wash and perhaps a little highlight with blood red.
    Or maybe if you want a bit of a more tzeentch flavour, you might consider some reds, oranges, yellows and golds.

+ Reply to Thread