Stupid question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stupid question

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

Stupid question

I have not been able to find in the rule book if there is an additional cost for having a BSB or rules for assigning a BSB. Am I just totally missing them or can any char besides the general be the bsb for free?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    98 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpacz1 View Post
    I have not been able to find in the rule book if there is an additional cost for having a BSB or rules for assigning a BSB. Am I just totally missing them or can any char besides the general be the bsb for free?
    Not a stupid question at all. If you don't know where you're looking, it can be tricky to find. So far as I'm aware, every army has the option for one of their Hero-class characters to be the Army Battle Standard Bearer. The character will have rules clearly written saying they can carry the Battle Standard. (I think Lizardmen can also take the Battle Standard on their Slaan, which goes against the normal rule.)

The Warriors of Chaos Army Battle Standard rules are on page 121, under the Exalted Hero:

Army Battle Standard:
    One Exalted Hero in the army may carry a Battle Standard for +XXX pts. The Exalted Hero carrying the Battle Standard can have any magic banner (no points limit) but if he carries a magic banner he cannot carry any other magic items.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

Thanks! Who knows how long it would've taken me to find that.

+ Reply to Thread