I leave you alone for a few piddly weeks... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    98 (x2)

I leave you alone for a few piddly weeks...

... and every single time, without fail, LibOn emails me to tell me that someone has replied to the thread "Who Is Your Favourite Chaos God?".

No point. Just saying.

Also, on an unrelated note, my ice hockey team just travelled six hours to play what was anticipated to be our toughest game of the season. Eleven of us travelled down and we played against more than twenty players. We won 4-0 and we out-shot them 48-3. (That's not a typo.) Ridiculously chuffed.

Feel free to either ignore this thread or delete it as appropriate. Just don't put it on my permanent record. I'd be sad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations, that is awesome work beating that other team. Was it kind of a let down though, beating them so soundly?

And about people replying to that thread, unsub it so you don't get the emails anymore. Cuz people will never stop posting on something they find interesting.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    98 (x2)

Nahhhh, was ace! I play as a defenceman, so stopping them shooting on my 'keeper is what I do. When we score it's a bonus - getting my goalie a shutout is my aim of the game!

I wasn't really complaining about the updates. It only happens periodically and always brings me back to the board when I've been hiatusing. 'Tis all good!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

Haha love this...congratulations on the win man, I used to play hockey when I was 15-16 played goalie myself...always nice to have solid defenceman! I kind of like the emails they keep me more active I find...and let's face it who doesn't like to stick there nose in here and there.

+ Reply to Thread